Learn about what's going on in the Soltane community! Scroll down to browse community happenings by section: Parzival, Camphill Soltane, Camphill Soltane Foundation, Soltane Association, and General.
- We are currently looking for 2 FT staff for two of the homes in Phoenixville.
- Please welcome Feonix DeLaney and Connie To who will be now working in the Needle St. home as well as a new PT person Lily Clee who will be working in many of the homes this summer.
- Nantmeal Nursery is ready to make our first delivery! Check out our website to learn more and to sign up!
- The Soltane Store has officially changed its name to Entwine! Entwine sells beautiful lifestyle products, handcrafted by local and fair trade artisans, with a focus on our handwoven fabrics and products. Entwine offers integrated, professional internships tailored to developing the talents of people with diverse abilities, teaching skills for future employment in weaving, textile design, and retail. Visit us at 164 Bridge St, Thursday-Sunday!
Soltane Hospitality Dates to Note:
- Early July: Iduna Apartment rented out for a week
- July 11 - 15: Participant in Camphill seminar staying in Rockrose
- August 18-19: Southeastern Pennsylvania Poetry Festival and Retreat
- September 2: Event in Whitsun Hall
- October: Peter Thompson in Iduna apartment, joined by Geoff and Alyssa
Camphill soltane foundation
- Please Save-the-Date for our 2018 Above Par Golf Event, being held at the French Creek Golf Club in Elverson on Monday, October 8, 2018.
Our fiscal year ends on June 30th and it’s not too late to make your annual, tax deductible donation. Please consider donating today. You can easily donate through our secure website at www.camphillsoltane.org/donate or send in a check made payable to Camphill Soltane Foundation and mail to Sue Moore, Camphill Soltane Foundation, 224 Nantmeal Road, Glenmoore, PA 19343.
We are having a gathering for Paige in the Rose Room on the afternoon of Thursday, June 14th, from 1:30-3:30pm. You are welcome to join us.
- If you are interested in learning about the Soltane Association or would like to get involved you can contact any one of the Core Group members: Sabine, Adam, Kristen, Rachel, Thalia, Patrick, Danielle, Courtney V, Alyssa, or Adrian.
- Regular Core Group meetings happen every other Tuesday at 9am.
- Saturday morning Tea happens at 11am in rotating locations in Glenmoore. If you would like to join contact Thalia.
- Free Yoga on Wednesday evening at 7:30 in the Rose Room with Maggie.
- The Estate Committee is now chaired by co-chairs: Courtney Viera (plus assistant Jenn Messa) and Alyssa Scarborough
- The Housing Committee is now chaired by co-chairs: Thalia Dafermos (plus assistant Heather Fewkes) and Patrick Spatz
- We are looking to host an open general meeting in early June
- We have decided to have Core Group meetings (open) and meetings for the 3 officers alternately. Both types of meetings take place 9-10am on Tuesday mornings in the office.
- The next Arts and Culture Committee meeting will be Thursday, June 21st at 3:30 in the Rose Room.
A group led by Adrian is rehearsing Eugene Schwartz’ Dragon play each Monday at 3:30 in the Rose Room at the Glenmoore Estate. The play is intended to be performed on September 29th in connection with Soltane’s 30th anniversary. Roles are still available! If you would like to join either come on a Monday at 3:30 or contact email@example.com.